We all have one thing in common when it comes to expressing our thought – Our Language. The mode could differ, but we all certainly speak, read or write.
However, there are times when we are at the juncture, where we are able to share our thoughts while speaking about them, but face challenges when we try to put them down in words, when we try to ink them. And we are sure, most of us face this hurdle especially in writing those precise crisp docs or mails.
So here we are. The Daftar along with Teressa’s Learning Centre, brings to you a self upgrading event where you will master email writing etiquette.
Not sure whether this will help you grow in your career and achieve your goals? Here are some areas that the speakers will touch upon, while helping you acquire the skill of Effective Written Communication:
– The Dos and Don’ts of email writing.
– How to Minimise Iterations in communication
– How to Achieve Closures in communication
– Importance of Knowing your Audience when writing an email
– How to Make your Audience want to Read your email
– Access to Optimal Structure for an Email
– How to Write with Empathy to the Reader
What’s in it for You if You Sign-Up and Join us:
– Gain confidence when you write.
– Feel empowered with the Tools that will make your written communication effective
– Get a Structure
– Learn the skills of achieving Neutrality, Assertiveness, Empathy, and being Culturally
Agnostic in your written communication
– Networking opportunities
– Clear Direction to your Writing Skills
– Get hold of the Online Report with your Scores
– Take a Detailed Online Test to evaluate your skills in Listening – Reading – Speaking and Writing along with English Grammar.
Also learn how to make your emails effective through the art of “Writing to be understood rather than being read”
Here’s the Plan:
– Sign up for the Event through the following link: (Last Date to Sign-up: 27th December 2019)
– Contact on the details provided below
– Receive the Transaction Details and make the Payment (You can join the session by paying a nominal value INR 2500/- + GST)
– Receive the link for the Online Test
– Submit Your Test Results
– Get onto a Complementary Pre-Assessment Session to analyse Your Test Results Prior to the
Main Workshop – 11th January 2020
Flow of Event on the D-Day:
– 10 am to 1 pm – Training
– 1 pm to 2 pm – Lunch (to be served by the organisers)
– 2 pm to 6 pm Training
– 6 pm to 7 pm – Consultation/Q&A
Price: INR 2500/- + 18% GST per head. You can contact Shahnawaz on email@example.com /9049999330 for more details!!
See you all for this engaging workshop..